POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problems with .inc file 'sky' macro : Re: Problems with .inc file 'sky' macro Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with .inc file 'sky' macro
From: ranger5
Date: 18 Apr 2000 16:25:57
Message: <38fcc4d5$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry about the multi-posting Ken, I posted to other groups after my initial
posting went unanswered after several hours.
I won't multi-post again and i'll make sure any future postings are made in
the appropriate group.
I don'y suppose there is any chance of some serious help on my 'sky' macro
problem is there? I'm getting desperate!

Thanks
Paul